December 10, 2015
Hafa Adai GNTF Members:
As you may or may not know, your GNTF membership is set to expire December 31, 2015. The board has agreed to extend all memberships to January 31, 2016. You will be billed for your 2016 membership on February 1, 2016.
In February 2015, a motion to change the membership terms and election of board officers and members at large was unanimously passed by the board. The changes are summarized below by the following:
- All members will receive an invoice for $25.00 on January 1, 2016 for January 1 – December 31, 2016; after July 1, 2016 memberships will be $15.00.
Memberships previously started and expired along with the Chamorro Open dates.
- Elections – 2015 GNTF members will vote for 2016/17 GNTF officers and board members in December 2015. The “board-elect” will transition with previous board and will take office officially following the Chamorro Open or April 1 whichever is later.
Elections were previously at the end of the Chamorro Open and old board members term will expire and new board member commenced on same day.
- Nominations will be open from December 10, 2015 until December 25, 2015.
- Nominations can be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations will be accepted for officer positions: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and five (5) board members at large.
- Election will be held online on Monday through Friday January 4th – 8th 2016. Instructions will be sent to all members prior to election.
- Elected board members will take office following the Chamorro Open or April 1, 2016 whichever is later for a 2 year term expiring the end of the 2018 Chamorro Open or April 1, 2018 whichever is later.